Drama, the kind of stuff you normally watch daytime television for, is now available in a crisp, vacuum-sealed, 55mb, technology chat-flavored podcast. We won't be doing any paternity tests or neutralizing any jealous lovers this time around (we don't think) but we do promise to wax intense on post-3G network speeds, Research in Slow Motion, and notions of good and evil as they apply to wireless spectra. This is my next Podcast.
Song: DJVu - Want You Gone
- 00:03:38 - HP Veer 4G launching on AT&T May 15th for $99.99
- 00:21:15 - High-speed half-truth: AT&T, T-Mobile are dipping below HSPA+ for ’4G’ plans and branding
- 00:41:33 - HTC Bliss: a Verizon Android phone for women?
- 01:01:09 - Apple releases iOS 4.3.3 for iPhone, fixes location-tracking bugs
- 01:06:06 - Google plays ball with carriers to kill tethering apps, violates spirit of the ‘open access’ it bid $4.6B to protect
- 01:19:52 - BlackBerry World: Now Wait for Last Year