Yes, that's right: we're hiring. Here at This is my next, we're on the lookout for great new writers located in North America. The job will include working news shifts with our experienced team, traveling to events, and of course — playing with, writing about, and reviewing some of the best new gadgets and tech as it becomes available. You'll be thrown into our cauldron and trained with the best team in the business, and you'll be part of that team when we launch our full site this fall. There is no better time to come aboard, so read on after the break for details on how you can join up!
- Must be located in North America. It's extra awesome if you live near one of the following US cities: New York, San Francisco, Seattle, or Los Angeles -- but we're opening the gates to the entire continent.
- Knowledge and love of technology and gadgets a must.
- Previous writing experience is not necessary (but it won't hurt you either)
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following (attachments aren't necessary):
- If you're on the East Coast, include "east coast" in the subject line; if you're on the West Coast, include "west coast." If you're anywhere else, don't sweat it.
- Your full name and location
- Your availability
- Your background in technology and gadgets
- Your major interest areas in technology (for instance, are you more knowledgeable about Android than iOS?)
- Anything else about yourself that you think might be relevant to our ability to make a decision
- Two writing samples relevant to the kinds of coverage you think you might find on This is my next