You know that song the girl sings about Friday and how much fun it is and how many cool plans she has, and then compares it to other fun days? No, not that one. That one. That's what This is my next Podcast is like, but more like if they sacrificed Ronald Weasley right in the middle of the song, cooked his magic little eyeballs on a hot plate app, and then all the girls who sang the Friday songs somehow appeared in the same chat room and shared them snackwise from a magic wand-shaped skewer online together.
- 00:02:58 - Interview: HP’s Stephen DeWitt and Jon Rubinstein on webOS, the death of Palm, and partnering with Amazon
- 00:19:53 - HP TouchPad 4G for AT&T hands-on
- 00:28:10 - WSJ: Amazon tablet coming by October, touchscreen Kindle also in the pipe
- 00:47:30 - Sony S1 and S2 tablet hands-on
- 00:56:08 - Spotify launching in the US at 8AM tomorrow, open to all pre-registered users
- 01:08:22 - Netflix jacks up rates, erects a fence between streaming and DVD-only offerings
- 01:19:20 - Microsoft says it will have a ‘single ecosystem’ for PCs, tablets, phones, and TVs… and is ‘Windows’ dead?
- 01:30:46 - Microsoft shows four Mango phones from Samsung, Fujitsu, Acer, and ZTE