Sometimes after This is my next Office closes at five o'clock every afternoon Josh locks the door, draws the shades, and brings out a ceramic urn of the good stuff. The good, good old stuff that he needs a telescoping ladder to get to. The urn has an ancient The Verge logo on it. He gently sets three Swarovski snifters on his great-grandfather's red oak inlay card table, hacks three formidable chunks from This is my next Ice Block, and uses his great-great-grandfather's iTongs to clink the chunks deliberately into the snifters. Paul and Nilay glance at each other knowingly. The tape recorder clicks on. Then, a knock at the door: a feminine outline, with three laptops under each arm. Suddenly, Friday has become a little more interesting.
- 00:03:30 - Nvidia Kal-El tablet running Windows 8 developer build (exclusive hands-on video)
- 00:22:18 - Windows 8 on ARM: more than just tablets, more to come on legacy apps and Office
- 00:48:05 - All future Android versions to be optimized for Intel as well as ARM; Medfield-based tablet and phone teased
- 00:57:30 - x86-based Android tablets due Q1 2012, Red Ridge reference tablet specs detailed
- 01:00:12 - Thunderbolt accessories under glass: Belkin Express Dock, PCI-E expansion, and Seagate GoFlex adapter
- 01:06:58 - AT&T 4G LTE launching in first five markets on Sunday
- 01:17:20 - iPhone 5 pictured in Case-Mate product page?
- 01:32:09 - We’re hiring for developer, designer, and operations engineer positions