It's alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll about finding new ways to express who you are and all of us out here at This is my next Podcast want to let you know that it's not just that you listen to This is my next Podcast but how you listen to This is my next Podcast and this week we'd like to encourage you to post a short film of yourself listening to the podcast -- it could be anywhere! maybe you listen in the shower? bring your underwater camera? -- to your Timeline, where, if enough people do this, we'll form a devastatingly clarifying tautology of what it means to be alive in This is my Next Right Now.
- 00:02:09 - HP: Meg Whitman new CEO, Apotheker out after less than a year (live blog)
- 00:09:00 - Leo Apotheker’s last memo to HP employees
- 00:28:35 - Facebook introduces Timeline: ‘a new way to express who you are’
- 00:31:32 - Facebook unveils ‘new kind of social app’ with new verbs like Read, Watch, and Listen
- 00:32:30 - Facebook Music announced with Spotify, Rdio, MOG, and more
- 00:54:10 - Netflix jacks up rates, erects a fence between streaming and DVD-only offerings
- 01:04:45 - Editorial: If the HTC Rhyme is supposed to be about making Android better, why not make it better for everyone?