That’s right, your wildest dreams are about to come true. We’re looking for a motivated intern to help our video production team at The Verge on a day to day basis. We can't tell you it will be easy, but it will be fun — and you'll get to play with a ton of cool gear. See our requirements below, and good luck!
Intern, New York City
• You must be in New York City or a very short (think less than half an hour) commute away. This is non-negotiable so if you live elsewhere, it’s not going to work out this time. The bulk of your work time will be spent in Manhattan.
• You should love gadgets and technology.
• You should be available at least 20 hours per week (more is great!), and those hours must be between the hours of 8:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. If you’re available other times, that’s great too, but we’re looking for people whose main availability is during the week.
• You should be an ambitious hard worker. We know everyone says this, but it’s really very important.
• You should be familiar with Final Cut Pro, Mac OS X, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Production experience is strongly encouraged.
If you’re interested, send us a short, simple email describing your background, availability, interests, and location to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words ‘video intern’ in the subject.