Oops! We did it again. Well, we kind of did it again: we're not even sure you can call it a Vergecast if it clocks in under two hours. We are sorry, but we hope you enjoy the meager hour-and-twenty-some-odd minutes of audiovisual thrills fueled by red wine and party mix that we managed to sling together this time around. At least Joanna was here this time. For a few minutes.
Note: If you've previously subscribed to the This Is My Next Podcast feed, you should be all set!
- 00:03:25 - Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet: pictures, video, and hands-on impressions
- 00:12:14 - Nook Color price drops to $199.99
- 00:14:37 - Nook Tablet features deep Netflix integration, bundles Hulu and Pandora
- 00:24:45 - Lenovo IdeaPad U300s ultrabook review
- 00:37:04 - Motorola Droid RAZR review
- 00:52:53 - Walking as Jazz: Virginia Tech takes on the biggest challenge in robotics
- 01:05:59 - Exclusive: HP to hold all-hands meeting tonight, fate of webOS likely to be decided
- 01:10:00 - Exclusive: HP's Meg Whitman on webOS 'it's not obvious exactly what to do here'
- 01:18:45 - Adobe ends Flash development for Android and PlayBook, will focus on HTML5
- 01:25:12 - Nvidia Tegra 3 official: a 1.3GHz quad-core chip with five times the performance of Tegra 2
- 01:26:15 - 'On The Verge' arrives on Monday, November 14th with Matias Duarte