You know what they say about third times, and this edition of the Vergecast is certainly no exception: it's a reeeeeeeal charmer, with conversation topics veering so wildly from the links listed below that you might think you're listening to Car Talk for a good portion of the show. There's also a pretty cool American Idol section easter egg in here somewhere. Tune in and let your freak flag fly.
Note: If you've previously subscribed to the This Is My Next Podcast feed, you should be all set!
Song: Mux Mool - Jen and Soda (Ghostly International)
- 00:03:06 - Galaxy Nexus review
- 00:22:50 - HTC Rezound review
- 00:37:08 - Google Music launching with EMI, Sony Music, and others; offering free, exclusive music
- 00:52:25 - Google Music store official: artist hubs, Google+ integration, and more
- 00:55:48 - BlackBerry London: is this the first RIM phone with the BBX OS?
- 00:59:00 - RIM's design head says new BlackBerrys will be 'charming, whimsical, and fun'
- 01:06:15 - Inside the Nest: iPod creator Tony Fadell wants to reinvent the thermostat
- 01:22:50 - Kindle Fire review
- 01:26:15 - Nook Tablet limits internal storage for non-Barnes & Noble files to 1GB
- 01:33:00 - Caio - Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Review
- 01:36:28 - Boxee Box Live TV adapter announced, adds network TV for $49
- 01:39:13 - On The Verge, Episode 001: Matias Duarte