List your own hacks/DIYs
[Initially, this was about your best hack, but due to word count had to expand]
Best hack: Not quite sure myself, would range from (not so difficult) things like setting up a wireless NAS with UPnP to fully working Hackintosh to general PC upgrades/overclocking, but I've never done something truly impressive, would love some inspiration.
Ugh word count, so I'll list my small hacky achievements.
- Wireless NAS with uPnP/Media Stream
- Apple TV with XBMC (hooked up to the above, works brilliantly)
- O/C'd PC to increase performance about 25%
- Jailbroken iPhone
- iPod Clickwheel with Rockbox
- Modded iPhone 4 with custom parts