Verizon LTE Sim Switching
Is it possible to switch SIMs on Verizon LTE devices without any carrier interaction? Currently, I'm an iPhone 4 user on AT&T, and I move my SIM between the iPhone, a Nexus One, and a Samsung Focus. However, AT&T service is not the greatest, so I'm tempted to switch to Verizon for the Galaxy Nexus.
It seems like the major problems with this plan are:
1. No official tethering on Verizon Galaxy Nexus
2. No easy way to switch between phones on Verizon
3. Possibly slower OS updates on the Verizon Galaxy Nexus than the unlocked??
However, the upsides are:
2. Ability to put Galaxy Nexus SIM in a Verizon Mifi for tethering?
3. iPhone 5 will probably be LTE, which will then let me switch phones once more....
What do you guys think? Personally, it seems like the increased prevalence of LTE might make Verizon and AT&T equal from a SIM switching perspective in the near future.