The Verge is home to a set of discussion forums and a community whose insight, passion, and knowledge blows us away daily. Check out this small sampling of what's happening right now:
- Chill7264 asks for advice on using your Android phone as a primary music device.
- Now that it has has launched in Japan, thinkthis wonders if overpriced memory will kill the PS Vita.
- Think your phone has too many brands on it? Tomflack joins us in pining for the monolith design.
- iTunes Match has rolled out across the globe, but Patben asks if iTunes Match is worth it.
- Considering a Nest? Our own Chris Ziegler details his DIY odyssey to get the thing installed. Chris also explained how to ensure you're getting proper HSPA+ on AT&T's network.
- Brockorr polls our readers on their preferred SLR system.
- DaveMathies has posted an excellent user review of the Canon C300.
- Hippofield explains why there is more to Linux than Ubuntu.
- It seems like there are dozens of streaming music services now, our forum members discuss which one is best for Supercgeek.
If you're new to forums, you can check out our Community Guidelines for the rules of the road, then go ahead and jump in. Joining the Verge forums is simple, free, and gets you engaged with a smart set of humans who have already set a high standard for intelligent and fun conversations.