Confession time! We started the Verge Mobile Podcast just so we could finally, eventually have the chance to have the Santa / NORAD discussion the way we'd always longed to. This week, we realized our podcastual dreams. So ¡Feliz Navidad! to all, hope you enjoyed the show while it lasted, and to all a good night!
P.S. As they say in the chat rooms, Just Kidding! But we will be taking next week off to sufficiently ponder the two billion presents in one night question. See you in two weeks with some answers to the defining questions of the 2011 holiday season.
- 00:04:18 - AT&T's dead T-Mobile takeover: from beginning to end
- 00:21:10 - RIM: no BlackBerry 10 phones until late 2012
- 00:40:25 - The fall of Microsoft's Andy Lees: inside the Windows Phone power shift
- 00:56:41 - Galaxy Nexus now on sale from Verizon for $299.99 with next day shipping
- 01:02:08 - Some Galaxy Nexus owners experiencing multitouch issues, software likely culprit
- 01:16:35 - Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates: everything you need to know
- 01:20:20 - Nokia Lumia 800 Dark Knight Rises hands-on pictures
- 01:25:13 - Prada Phone by LG 3.0 hands-on preview
- 01:35:00 - Carrier IQ phone tracking: what you need to know
- 01:36:00 - Apple wins ban of HTC Android devices at US International Trade Commission
- 01:42:45 - 'So, what phone should I buy?' and other unanswerable questions
- 01:49:15 - The high-speed network AT&T is keeping to itself — and what to do about it