The Verge is home to a set of discussion forums and a community whose insight, passion, and knowledge blows us away daily. Check out this small sampling of what's happening right now:
- Reader JonDeutsch proposes a new way to navigate Android homescreens with a single gesture.
- iWork vs. Microsoft Office: the eternal battle rages on. Similarly, where do you keep your dock?
- MvdM describes his first week with the Galaxy Nexus.
- iOS users, how close are you to being post-PC and what's holding you back?
- Show off your bag and essential daily gear.
- Gamers, what's still sitting on your game shelf, waiting to be played?
- Compare your photos with the rest of the Verge readership and get some constructive criticism.
- Reader justinhub2003 details his switch to OS X. And from Meta, how about a Verge movie casting list and '90s playlist from our very own Laura June?
If you're new to forums, you can check out our Community Guidelines for the rules of the road, then go ahead and jump in. Joining the Verge forums is simple, free, and gets you engaged with a smart set of humans who have already set a high standard for intelligent and fun conversations.