This edition of the Vergecast is coming at you straight from Margaritaville Shenzen, where the sun is always setting, the tequila flows like labor, and the State of the Union is always required to be full of perfect surf reports. You can follow Margaritaville Shenzen on Twitter and visit us inside Secondlife -- check in on SecondFoursquare to get your free-range Parrothead-edition Tamagotchi app to your ePhone for free!
- 00:01:24 - The exit interview with Jon Rubinstein: 'What we accomplished has been amazing'
- 00:07:00 - Jon Rubinstein, former Palm CEO, leaves HP
- 00:11:39 - Open webOS 1.0 announced: HP to complete webOS open sourcing by September, Enyo 1.0 and 2.0 code available today
- 00:18:09 - RIM CEO: BlackBerry is a differentiated product, Android OEMs 'are all the same'
- 00:27:34 - Apple reports massive Q1 2012 results with $13.06b profit, iPhone sales up 128 percent
- 00:31:55 - AT&T posts $6.7b loss despite record-setting smartphone sales in Q4 2011: 7.6m iPhones sold, Android sales growing
- 00:33:12 - Apple's labor practices come under fire from former executives
- 00:52:00 - Apple's Tim Cook expresses 'outrage' over NYT report on worker safety