The Verge is home to a set of discussion forums and a community whose insight, passion, and knowledge blows us away daily. Check out this small sampling of what's happening right now:
- Later this year, Vox Media will be blowing your mind with a new gaming site, but the crack team of gaming journalists are already in our forums introducing themselves. Go on and say hello! (Oh, and they're hiring, too).
- It's hard not to connect Apple's huge profit margins with recent allegations of labor problems — but it is hard to do so intelligently and in the right context. Verge forum members damakeveli and DanJ01 have managed to do just that.
- Super Tino has an incredible set of tips and advice for anybody heading to an Apple Genius Bar. Must-read if you have a busted Mac.
- Maybe Microsoft's Ribbon User Interface isn't so bad — Adroo101 starts a great discussion on it.
- It turns out there is some logic to the way the Back button behaves in Ice Cream Sandwich. Nightfall983 breaks it all down.
- BrianAnderson makes the case that eBooks are a better technology than paper books.
If you're new to forums, you can check out our Community Guidelines for the rules of the road, then go ahead and jump in. Joining the Verge forums is simple, free, and gets you engaged with a smart set of humans who have already set a high standard for intelligent and fun conversations.