This is it folks. The 50th episode of The Vergecast. It's a very special day in the life of every podcast. A day that like all other days, only happens once. Although it seems like The Vergecast is all grown up, that's not really the case. It's really just getting started. Think of it like a toddler: it's filled with wonder and awe, everything is exciting and wonderful, and it's always getting into trouble.
On this week's episode Josh, Nilay, and Ross welcome in 5by5's Dan Benjamin to discuss the news of the week.
- 00:04:55 - Google's Eric Schmidt says Android vs. Apple is the 'defining contest' while dismissing Microsoft
- 00:21:55 - iPad mini: rumors of a smaller Apple tablet
- 00:24:45 - Apple iPod nano review (2012)
- 00:26:25 - Apple iPod touch review (2012)
- 00:51:05 - From rumor to retail: the full story of Google's fourth-generation Nexus
- 01:00:45 - Samsung Galaxy Note II review
- 01:02:50 - Your Klout score must be greater than 35 to read this