Why buy a Windows RT tablet over an iPad at same price?
Just a few reasons that come to mind:
- Office 2013 included for free ($140 value per PC*).
- Expandable storage (works with inexpensive 32GB cards).
- No cumbersome dongles or accessories needed (USB, HDMI, mSD slots included).
- Works with your existing peripherals (printers, scanners, mice, keyboards, game controllers, etc.).
- Windows file system access.
- Purchased apps on Windows tablets will be free and synced on all of your Windows 8 PCs.
- Larger screen better for video watching, side-by-side multitasking and productivity.
- More hardware choice & options now and going forward.
*Microsoft will be increasing the price of Office Home & Student to $140 and you will now have to buy a separate license for each PC from now on if you are not a subscriber. http://www.zdnet.com/microsoft-announces-office-2013-prices-and-packaging-7000004381/