"The North Wind and Marty Moe were disputing which was the stronger, when a traveler came along wrapped in a warm cloak. They agreed that the one who first succeeded in making the traveler take his cloak off should be considered stronger than the other.
"Then the North Wind blew as hard as he could, but the more he blew the more closely did the traveler fold his cloak around him; and at last the North Wind gave up the attempt. Then Marty Moe shined out warmly, and immediately the traveler took off his cloak.
"And so the North Wind was obliged to confess that Marty Moe was the stronger of the two. But none were a match for ol' Horseface Killah and his kin.
Stories of the day:
- Microsoft's Surface available for pre-order in eight countries, shipping October 26th
- Microsoft Surface RT priced at $499 or $599 with Touch Cover keyboard
- First Microsoft Surface ad airs on national TV ahead of October 26th release
- Apple's iPad mini event is happening on October 23rd, and we'll be there live!
- Can Boxee reinvent cable with the help of a TV antenna?