Drink up. This one's on us. Don't worry, we have to work tomorrow too. Relax. Let your guard down. Forget your inhibitions. It's time to say what you really want to say... about mobile. Are you really happy with your current phone? Or are you thinking about playing the field?
On this week's Verge Mobile Show Dieter, Dan, and an uncharacteristically high definition Chris share the reasons why if you're buying a new phone that's not the iPhone, you should really wait a couple weeks.
- 00:02:10 - LG's supposed Nexus 4 given full review treatment ahead of official announcement
- 00:10:50 - LG Optimus G review (AT&T and Sprint)
- 00:18:05 - LG Optimus G on Sprint releasing November 11th for $199.99
- 00:18:05 - LG Optimus G coming to AT&T on November 2nd for $199.99, pre-orders start tomorrow
- 00:30:45 - SoftBank confirms $20.1 billion Sprint acquisition, deal expected to close in mid-2013
- 00:36:50 - Samsung officially launches the Galaxy S III Mini with a 4-inch display, 1GHz processor
- 00:40:35 - Samsung Galaxy Note II coming to Sprint October 25th for $299.99
- 00:43:20 - Motorola Droid RAZR HD and RAZR Maxx HD launching October 18th in US
- 00:51:00 - Asus PadFone 2 preview: forget the pad, this is a great phone in its own right
- 01:01:15 - ISIS mobile payments trial now rumored to launch on October 22nd
- 01:01:40 - Apple iPod touch review (2012)