Microsoft Touch Mouse
How many of you are owners of the Microsoft Touch Mouse?
Well, the latest software update has been released yesterday and it now supports Windows 8 gestures. I just thought of sharing it to you since I haven't been able to read it anywhere on tech blogs.
- 2 fingers right = App switch
- 2 finger sleft = Charms bar
- 2 fingers up = Show app commands
- 2 fingers down = hide app commands
- 3 fingers up = zoom in
- 3 fingers down = zoom out
Easy to remember since the gestures are intuitive like how you do it on the Surface