"Hist! Romeo, hist! O, for a falconer's voice, / To lure this tassel-gentle back again! / Bondage is hoarse, and may not speak aloud; / Else would I tear the cave where Echo lies, / And make her airy tongue more hoarse than mine, / With repetition of my Romeo's name."
Spoiler: Romeo and Juliet die
Stories of the day:
- HTC One X+ ships this month with bigger battery, more storage, and Android Jelly Bean
- AT&T to get HTC One X+ and budget One VX in 'coming months'
- HTC One X and One S Jelly Bean updates start rolling out this month
- Motorola drops latest ITC patent infringement claims against Apple
- Valve launches non-game software titles on Steam, six programs 10 percent off through the week
- NASA recording lets you hear the Earth from space