Even at the $329 price the iPad mini will finally seal the tablet market for Apple.

The 9.7in iPad already owns around 70% of the market, But the other 30% are mostly low cost Kindles and Nexus 7 tablets. But since Apple finally released a smaller and easier tablet to carry around with you people are going to buy them like hot cakes.

Apple controls the music market 95%

tablet market next year probably be Apple 80% and climbing

Even though Android controls over 60% of phone market share, The united states the iPhone is still best selling single device.

Almost every market Apple is slowly taking control

I will get the iPad mini and the new iMac

I am pleased with Apple this year!