Exclusive! The Full Nexus Range Revealed
Sources familiar with the matter today revealed Google plans to manufacture a complete line of Nexus devices at all form factors between 1 and 16.
When asked "why," Sergey Brin said, "One of our product engineers was feeling particularly OCD and kept mumbling something about 'completeness.' When he came to me, I thought, 'Wow, the number 16 is nifty, so I authorized it.' Also, I'm basically the Bond villain of consumer electronics now, so nobody tells me 'no.'"
Here are the leaked, exclusive details of the new range:
- Nexus 1 — smartwatch
- Nexus 2 — fits in your wallet somehow?
- Nexus 3 — pixi-like qwerty slider
- Nexus 4 — LG slab
- Nexus 5 — based on the Galaxy Note II
- Nexus 6 — can make calls using an included shoe handset (leaked photo)
- Nexus 7 — $200 Asus tablet
- Nexus 8 — fits in 5 more rows of emails!
- Nexus 9 — exclusively used to connect to the Q
- Nexus 10 — iPad competitor
- Nexus 11 — can fit four apps at a time, but none of them respond to touch
- Nexus 12 — perfect for chess!
- Nexus 13 — this tablet is unlucky
- Nexus 15 — who are we kidding, this is basically an all-in-one desktop
- Nexus 16 — competes with the Surface — the original Surface