Congratulations! You made it! We were a little worried you may have become another victim of a certain mapping application (allow Dieter to explain). Anyways, we're glad you're here, and you're just in time for the latest update. Featuring a cutting edge screen with higher host density and an artificial intelligence algorithm that puts Siri and Google Now to shame, the new Verge Mobile Show now answers all your questions before you even ask them!
Disclaimer: This show may not actually answer any of your questions.
- 00:05:40 - AT&T to get HTC One X+ and budget One VX in 'coming months'
- 00:09:50 - HTC One X+ ships this month with bigger battery, more storage, and Android Jelly Bean
- 00:15:30 - HTC One X and One S Jelly Bean updates start rolling out this month
- 00:21:00 - Open webOS reaches version 1.0 on time, completes its open source transformation
- 00:21:30 - Open webOS OE booted on Asus Transformer Prime
- 00:28:15 - RIM reports loss of $235 million, 7.4 million smartphones shipped in Q2 2013
- 00:28:50 - BlackBerry 10 QWERTY, touch devices revealed in internal marketing video
- 00:34:40 - AT&T announces Sony Xperia TL with 4.6-inch 720p display, 13-megapixel camera, Android 4.0
- 00:38:35 - Meet the men designing Sony's mobile future
- 00:41:55 - Motorola Atrix 4G will not be upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwich, despite earlier promises
- 00:46:20 - Apple highlights third-party Maps alternatives in App Store
- 00:56:25 - Deutsche Telekom confirmed to be in talks to buy MetroPCS (update)
- 00:59:40 - Sharp's high density 5-inch display, up close and personal