No matter where you are from, if you're watching or listening to this podcast we congratulate you. You have access to a computer, tablet, or smartphone, and that is certainly not something to take for granted. We're thrilled that you've chosen to use your technological prowess to join us. After all, The Vergecast is for the people. Wherever your technological allegiance may lie — PC or Mac, Android or iOS, Windows Phone or even Blackberry — you are a valued member of the community.
Unless you're from Dakota.
Enjoy, and please comment below.
- 00:04:00 - T-Mobile and MetroPCS join forces in merger: the full story
- 00:05:50 - Kindle Paperwhite review
- 00:30:20 - Apple begins iPad mini production, claims Wall Street Journal
- 00:54:00 - Microsoft considering 'Surface Phone,' but not this year
- 01:01:15 - One billion people now 'actively using' Facebook
- 01:08:35 - All-out messaging war between Apple and Facebook heats up
- 01:11:50 - Ping, Apple's failed music-focused social network, is officially closed as of today
- 01:24:40 - The Verge app for Android updated with Holo interface, forums, and more!