Reviewed by tomi2711 (Currently owns)
- Awesome design, super thin, super light, highest quality materials (as it scuffs, I gave it a 9).
- Best display out there.
- Notable speaker improvement.
- Outstanding performance. Snappy, no lags.
- No real "new feature" over iPhone 4S. There's nothing an iPhone 5 can do that the 4S can't.
- iOS is holding this phone.
- It scuffs (I own the black one).
The iPhone 5 is the best iPhone ever... For a bit. There's nothing the iPhone 5 can do that the iPhone 4S can't. And this is mainly because iOS. The hardware involved in the 6th generation iPhone is the best out there, but Apple's phone doesn't really stand out of the crowd anymore due to its operating system. iOS is stable, fast, easy to use, and all that good things.. but its really holding this phone down. The hardware battle is already over. There's not that much innovation left in hardware. But the race is now on software. Smartphones nowadays are way more powerful than before, much more capable. And phone makes should take advantage of this.
The iPhone 5 is the best iPhone out there, but iOS 6 is the worst, least innovative version of iOS until now. Sadly this makes the 6th generation iPhone another smartphone, and not the best one as it used to be.
- Design 9
- Display 10
- Camera(s) 8
- Reception / call quality 9
- Performance 10
- Software 7
- Battery life 8
- Ecosystem 10