Patel, Miller, and Miller: three righteous brosephs with a lot on their minds. First up: two executives with questionable social graces step down in the past month — first Apple's Scott Forestall and now Microsoft's Steven Sinofsky. Does this mark the end of an era for jerks? And if so, who's next on the chopping block? The Verge's Microsoft guru Tom Warren stops by to share his thoughts on the resignation of Sinofsky and what it means to the future of the company.
Next: The War for TV continues (will it ever end?). We take calls to hear what kinds of setups listeners have in their living rooms and what it would take to cut the cord (if they haven't already). Also, learn how Nilay became the hero of his college dorm.
- 00:02:25 - Microsoft's executive shakeup: Windows head Steven Sinofsky departs, the full story
- 00:09:35 - Meet Julie Larson-Green, the woman who will lead Windows
- 00:36:15 - Why Apple and HTC settled their patent litigation
- 00:41:30 - War for TV: inside the fight for the living room
- 01:33:00 - On The Verge returns Tuesday, November 20th!