Canadian Lumia 920 Owners: Help!
Hey fellow Canucks,
I'm so very close to buying a Lumia 920 on Rogers, but I have a few questions before I do so. I realize the answers may not be what I want to hear, but at least I can make an informed decision (unlike my ability to make an informed decision about 920 colour, thanks to Rogers' "black only" selection and frustrating silence about future colours).
My questions are about services and functionality in Canada specifically.
1) Does Nokia Music work in Canada?
2) Will the year of free Pandora (or was it Spotify?) work here?
3) Does Local Scout work well in Canada?
4) What is your Nokia Maps/Nokia Drive experience like in Canada? Fully functional? Limited?
5) Does the Canadian WP8 app store carry all the apps that the US store carries?
6) Can we buy music, movies, videos, etc through store in Canada?
7) Are there any apps available to stream video from Canadian TV stations on WP8? (CityTvideo, CTV, Global, etc)
8) Any other positives or negatives for Canadians using WP8 on a 920?
Thanks so much in advance!!