Finally, we have all 4 of our favorite Verge mobile editors together for a Tuesday Verge Mobile Show. When their powers combine, the force is so awesome even Google can't handle it. Despite the technical difficulties, Dieter, Chris, Vlad, and Dan manage to have a great debate. Are we finally approaching a specs plateau in mobile phones, or will there always be room for improvement? We'll let you decide for yourselves.
- 00:04:10 - Nokia ex-pats Jolla offer a first look at their Sailfish smartphone OS
- 00:06:55 - RIM CEO Thorsten Heins: 'we have this one shot with BlackBerry 10'
- 00:15:00 - Are mobile hardware specs stabilizing?
- 00:36:25 - Access Denied: why Android’s broken promise of unlocked bootloaders needs to be fixed
- 00:37:10 - Google bungling Nexus 4 sales again
- 00:41:25 - Nexus 4 works with LTE after simple tweak
- 00:42:45 - The best smartphone: what to buy on every carrier
- 00:48:00 - iPad mini + [insert non-iPhone here] = a potent combo
- 00:53:10 - Apple reportedly fires Maps manager after iOS 6 complaints
- 00:55:05 - Nokia's Here Maps out now for iOS, the wait for a true Google Maps replacement continues
- 00:56:50- Outlook.com app comes to Android with Exchange ActiveSync support wrapped in outdated design
- 00:58:45- Apollo Plus: Microsoft's next Windows Phone update to include Wi-Fi, audio, and other fixes