Re-Considering iMac Purchase to a Mac Mini
I made a post , last month , that i want to get the 2012 iMac :
Upgrading RAM in iMac is not possible (2012 ones) and repairability is also doubtful , So i don't want to go that way.
Currently , having Dell XPS 430 hooked up to a 42 inch LG 3DTV and i just want to add Mac Mini to current setup.
But did hear about flickering issues (Intel has promised a fix) of Mac Mini.
Does it support 1080p ? (i dont want limit of 720p)
How does iTunes perform on Mac Mini ? (if i shift my iTunes library to it , totally has 7 GB Music , 12 GB 1080p Movies , and podcasts etc. overall totally 42 GB)
Wait till next year ? or go with current Mac Mini ?