Urban Dictionary defines hanging out as:
To socialize with your friends, whether it is of your choosing or not; most of the time the term is used to refer to a type of fun.
On this week's Verge Mobile Show Dieter, Chris, and Dan take some much needed time to socialize. We're almost certain they chose to do this. The chances of it being an accident are pretty slim. And this certainly some type of fun, right? Well, you can judge for yourself.
- 00:03:00 - Nokia Lumia 920 review
- 00:09:30 - Lumia 920 and 820 priced on AT&T, pre-orders begin 7th November
- 00:15:50 - Microsoft admits it 'ran out of time' on Windows Phone 8 notification center
- 00:21:50 - Microsoft currently testing its own smartphone, says WSJ
- 00:26:25 - Is AT&T's plan to end landline phone service crazy, or just crazy enough?
- 00:34:55 - AT&T to cover 300 million residents with LTE by the end of 2014
- 00:37:45 - HTC and Verizon Wireless invite us to see their 'latest collaboration' on November 13th
- 00:42:40 - Verizon closing its app store for Android and BlackBerry devices in January
- 00:44:25 - Nexus 4 review