The pathetic Music App - once again
I'm using windows 8 since CP and i was always bothered by the poor experience with the music app. I thought this changes in the final version but no, even with my Xbox Music Subscription... i can't get the hang of it. Especially creating playlists is a nightmare.
So i thought i'm writing a list of things i think people should always be able to do in any music app/programm and maybe you could tell me if the feature is there and i'm just too stupid to find it.
- create a custom playlist from your local files (just press enter on a music file) and then save it into a playlist (which i can access from anywhere i log in)
- search through the library without opening the charms
- Search through a specific album with my keyboards
- Type "F" and the cursor jumps to the first song starting with "F" in the current displayed songlist
- able to always show the songlist. I don't want to always click on "show songlist"
- browse my local files and folders so i can add multiple tracks to a playlist, stored in a specific folder (no album or something)
- Add songs to playlists directly from the file/folder on the desktop
- sync playlists wirelessly with a WP7.5 device
- keyboard controls (space bar to play/pause, ect)
- ... to be continued