Reviewed by Mini4 (Currently owns)
The computer's great, blaa blaa blaa. Instead of listing the obvious, I'll list the surprises I wasn't expecting with this computer.
- The new Mag Safe design is like the older one, and isn't better for it. Yes it's thinner, but with it's flat shape it unplugs itself as soon as you lay the computer on an uneven surface like a bed.
- Dead pixels. Three of them.
- No one cares. Yeah, this may sound a bit pompous, but I was hoping someone would comment on my cool computer. Nope, not one word, or even a second glance. :(
- All the power. I'll have Windows running along side Dark Souls, Skype, and plenty of tabs in Chrome and hardly notice any sluggishness.
- Remember those dead pixels? Apple replaced the screen for free. :)
- It's a very solid gaming laptop. It out performs my Apple hater friends' computers, and that makes me feel happy.
- Connection with my phone. I use iA Writer, Wunderlist, Hero Academy, and Messages on my iPhone and my Mac. They sync oddly well.
- Design 10
- Keyboard 8
- Touchpad 10
- Display 10
- Performance 9
- Heat / noise 7
- Battery life 8
- Software 9