What's in your Mac Menubar? (Dec 2012 Edition)
I spent part of my holiday re-arranging my menubar and I'm really happy with the result.
Here we go:
Bartender. Great app for hiding stuff you don't always want visible. In there I have:
- Skitch: Made it back in with the latest version. I'm not happy with it, but I like annotating screenshots
- Sync: Can't make this go away. I dunno. Whatever.
- AirPlay: when it appears, it appears
- Spotlight: Rarely use it, still available via keyboard shortcut
- Stay: Puts windows back in place when I plug in an external monitor
- Notification Center icon: Still available via a corner gesture.
- Bartender settings
- Dropbox: Stays up there since I often want to see what it's doing and remember to pause it when I'm tethering.
- Battery Time: Actually shows your remaining time, hate that this got taken away in Mountain Lion
- Fantastical: Of course! Like that it shows date and day of the week
- Clocks: I replaced the stock clock with this, since a click shows multiple timezones.
How about you? Any good tricks?