We promise to let you listen to this Vergecast if you promise to not tell anyone about the Social Media Devolution we're storyboarding in conjunction with DARPA, Richard Branson, and the foreign guy who makes the sandwiches taste good at the God Bless Deli right by Josh's house. Our Pinky Swear script is still in beta though so just know that we (i.e. all above mentioned parties and their corresponding security forces) are watching you (when we're not watching VH1 Soul [so we're actually never watching you]).
- 00:03:00 - Facebook files for IPO, seeks to raise $5 billion
- 00:06:00 - Facebook IPO facts and figures: the house that 100 petabytes built
- 00:11:00 - How Facebook makes money: 85 percent from ads, 12 percent from Zynga
- 00:11:57 - Mark Zuckerberg's letter to investors on Facebook's 'social mission'
- 00:21:52 - Sony promotes Kazuo Hirai to President and CEO effective April 1st, Stringer to be Chairman of the Board
- 00:28:50 - Sony posts $2 billion net loss for Q3 FY2011 results, forecasts $2.9 billion loss for full year
- 00:37:55 - Windows Phone 8 'Apollo' video details Skype plans, Windows 8 integration, and hardware support
- 00:47:19 - Microsoft exploits Google privacy concerns in newspaper ads
- 01:00:52 - If RIM wants to fix the BlackBerry brand, it's time for some demolition