The Verge is home to a set of discussion forums and a community whose insight, passion, and knowledge blows us away daily. Check out this small sampling of what's happening right now:
- Gandreae tackles the Android fragmentation problem with a unique solution: stop calling "outlier" Android devices Android devices.
- Do Windows OEMs finally care about design? Kweazy makes the case.
- Emomac brings perspective you don't get very often, an intelligent and nuanced view of piracy from a content producer's perspective.
- Matthew Ary suspects there is a connection between Google's new privacy policies and the rumored Majel project.
- The February 2012 photo critique thread by selfprofessedgeek is up and running.
- KFayz is looking for opinions on another Linux desktop contender, Elementary OS.
- Alexhansmartin's thread about the most frustrating enemies in gaming is cathartic, but no forum is complete without an animated gaming GIF thread.
If you're new to forums, you can check out our Community Guidelines for the rules of the road, then go ahead and jump in. Joining the Verge forums is simple, free, and gets you engaged with a smart set of humans who have already set a high standard for intelligent and fun conversations.