When you've got an Android-powered super watch on your wrist, battery life is definitely a concern. If you're a proud owner of the MotoACTV you'll be glad to hear that Motorola has a software update that, just like the last one, bumps up the battery life a bit. The company now says that you can expect nine hours of outdoor battery life, which is a good sight better than the quoted five hours when the watch was first released. To help you keep tabs on the MotoACTV's juice, the battery meter will tell you what percent of the battery is remaining, and you can now double-click the power button to lock and unlock the screen. Additionally, you can repeat a planned workout that's already been started, and auto-run / auto-pause functionality has been improved as well. Check below for the rest of the changelog, and if you have a MotoACTV, it's time to get downloading.
- WAHOO BLE HRM Strap support has been added.
- Enhanced syncing planned interval workouts to MOTOACTV.com.
- Workout metrics have been reordered for easier searching.
- Improved WiFi syncing when multiple networks are configured.
- Optimized list of workout metrics so you can search for your favorites easier.
- Pressing the BACK key on any Home screen brings up the watch face.