What changes to Windows 8 can we expect at launch?
How much different do you think windows 8 will really look.
With Windows 8's release still 6 long months down the road, where do you expect to see the OS to be. I have constructed a little list of where I expect the final Win8 build to be at launch. I thought realistically rather than what I want to see.
Windows 8 OS
- More harmony of metro and the desktop
- Less aero on the desktop
- More skydrive integration
- Lots and lots of apps
- Same pricing as Win7
- Huge updates to Photo, Video, Music, and People apps
- Dual screen metro support
- Ability to change tile of desktop apps in metro
- Some type of mirroring capability (I don't see why they would leave this out)
Windows 8 Hardware
- Close to Retina HD Screens
- Nokia tablet at or near launch
- $200-$600 WOA tablets
- $600-$1400 Wintel tablets
- Tons of Transformer like tablets.
WP8 will be released at or near launch. Dual and quadcore phones with higher resolutions and more expandable memory options. Xbox fall update with even more Windows 8 mirroring features. Kinect 2 and next Xbox release details perhaps.
These are just some of my predictions. What do you guys expect to see in the fall? Not only that, what do you want to see but know you probably won't get?