My thoughts about Windows 8 CP
I am using windows 8 CP (also used Dev Preview) on my laptop with my monitor.
It is an awesome OS, but I have some suggestions and problems with it, which is fine for beta version.
Suggestions for Microsoft:
1. Forum - make an official forum for Win8, not that Microsoft Answers crap. I wanted to post this on your "forum", but I simply can't do this.
2. Feedback - make a sharing app for feedback, so I could send feedback from everywhere about the current app or about the OS itself.
3. Aero - drop it, make a metro theme for desktop instead, it will suit much better to Win8.
1. Multi-monitor - you can have metro on only one screen every time, also corner gestures work only on one screen, and if the second screen not smaller than the main one it is hard to go to the corner, because the cursor move to the second screen.
I have solution to this problem - the cursor will not move to the second screen when it on a corner.
2. Trackpad - still don't have multi-touch gestures like Synaptics in Win7, also there are no gestures for appbar/multitasking/charms, maybe two fingers from each side.
3. Pinball don't work - every time I open the game it goes to the start screen. Everyone else have this problem?
4. Evernote - why I can't share to Evernote. add that feature soon. Also can't wait to metro OneNote. It will be awesome.
Overall I think Win8 is the best OS, and I going to stay with it until the next version.
What do you think about Windows 8 CP?