The Verge is home to a set of discussion forums and a community whose insight, passion, and knowledge blows us away daily. Check out this small sampling of what's happening right now:
- With the release of the Windows 8 Consumer Preview, it goes without saying that our Microsoft Forums are bursting with members sharing their thoughts and helping each other with installation.
- Andre.forbes provides a nice overview of Apple's supply chain prowess.
- Can a power Windows user embrace the new Start Screen? Abid dine thinks so.
- What would happen if you replaced an Xbox 360 joystick with a trackball? PB&JP finds out.
- Another month, another photo critique thread from Solidsnake where Verge members offer thoughtful photo advice to each other.
- DavenMathies' excellent flash photography guide comes to a close with part three.
- We don't know if Tizzleton's theory about how HTC chose the letters for each One series phone is accurate, but we're lifting a glass of fine congac to it nonetheless.
If you're new to forums, you can check out our Community Guidelines for the rules of the road, then go ahead and jump in. Joining the Verge forums is simple, free, and gets you engaged with a smart set of humans who have already set a high standard for intelligent and fun conversations.