Anyone Switch From an iPhone to Galaxy Note?
I have an iPhone 4 and will be upgrading soon. I'm a total Apple lover and have never considered switching from the iPhone, but I think the Note is pretty sweet. The stylus seems to work very well, and Samsung seems like they have delivered something very, very good, but I have some questions, and this feels like the best place to ask them:
- Is it uncomfortable to use on a daily basis?
- Is the stylus truly useful, or is it more of a gimmick?
- Do you see a phone this size as being a true tablet replacement?
- And this more of an Android question, are their Android apps that are equivalent to the best iPhone apps? (Apps like Instapaper, flipboard, instagram, colorsplash, iWork apps, camera+)
- Also an Android question, is it easy to get podcasts and music onto an Android phone?
I'm a little scared of switching to Android because I'm so familiar with everything in the Apple hardware ecosystem, but like I said, the Galaxy Note looks pretty stinkin' awesome.
I'm interested in everyone's opinion, but especially those who switched from an iPhone to a Note.
Thanks in advance!