Sprint Galaxy Nexus, or wait?
I currently own a Nexus S 4g on Sprint and I have been available for an upgrade for a few months. The fact that Sprint's iteration of the Galaxy Nexus might have a 1.5 Ghz dual core processor and support their brand new LTE network excites me, but I'm wondering if I should just wait it out.
I'm definitely happy with my Nexus S with ICS (unofficially, of course) and wouldn't mind holding on to it for a while. I'm looking at the GS3 as well as the Galaxy Nexus since I would just root it and put a stock ROM on it anyway. And I honestly have been thinking about even waiting till the end of this year to get the next Nexus debuting Jelly Bean. I'm sure my Nexus S would hold up until then, but I'm not sure what to do.