How to develop for WP7
So where do I start?
Here is a little background on me. I am currently going to school for IT focused on learning about networking and eventually getting my CCNA. I am a A+ certified pc tech who works part time dealing with unintelligent customers and small business employees.
I enjoy the IT world but am very interested in developing for Windows Phone (developing in general?). Basically, I know some HTML and basic Java as required by my degree program. I never really cared to learn a tun in Java because everything I was instructed to do seemed extremely outdated and boring.
This summer I will be out of classes working but I would really like to learn how to develop even the most simple app for Windows Phone.
Here are a few questions that I have.
1. Which language should I learn in order to develop for Windows Phone
2. I have read the Silverlight is easy to use can I develop in Silverlight?
3. Should I start with another language first (C#, HTML 5)? And if so, how much do I need to know in order to actually apply the concepts so that I can actually see something on my phone that I have made?
4. Should I pay the $99 or w.e it is to become a dev or should I figure out how to do the student registration? Any perks involved for either?
5. Once I have something working is it difficult to get it on the marketplace with adds?
6. Anything else I should know? Books? Videos? Sites?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and God Bless You as well as the USA.