I've lost roughly 14 Android Phones in 3 years.
I have a problem. Its a big one, and Its getting quite costly. My problem is that I lose a phone on average every 3 months.
You may ask why? How? Well its simple.. I like to party, and when I party I get drunk, and when I get drunk, my phone hates me, it finds its way into other peoples hands. Not my wallet, not my keys, not my watch, heck nothing.. but my phone.
The problem is, I'm a technology geek. I love android, I build websites in my business NEVERBLAND, I run a gaming team called FNATIC, and I just can't go without the latest and greatest Android.
Now I'm really starting to hate myself. I have a dillemma, either I give up partying.. and being single in London, in your 20's, doesnt sound like a fun thing to do, or I find another solution. Luckily, I have insurance, so losing my phone isnt as bad as buying a new one outright, but its still getting expensive, its still getting tricky to keep claiming.. I think they believe I'm selling the bastards. And then theres the waiting, weeks before i get a replacement phone again.
So I have these possible options:
1. I invent a proximity sensor, that I can attach to my phone and my nike fuel band, and everytime it gets 10m away from me it vibrates.
2. I can not take a phone out with me. (BUT HOW WILL I EVER GET LAID).
3. I take a dumb phone for phone numbers. (BUT WHERE IS THE BAR?, WHAT WERE MY TICKET DETAILS??)
4. I never drink again. (I REALLY CANT WATCH YOU DANCE UNLESS I HAVE A DRINK)
5. I get a cheap arse android party phone which I can afford to lose, and replace, (keep my nexiii / S3's / ONE X's AWAY FROM THIS DRUNKEN MONKEY)
Now after all that, I think option 1 is probably the coolest, but option 5 is probably the most realistic.. and that brings me to my ultimate question.
Whats the cheapest best android one can buy?!
(or bulk buy??) Ideally want capactive, and good battery and as close to android 4 as possible?!
Phones I have lost:
Nexus S x 4
Galaxy Nexus x 2
Samsung S2 x 2
LG I900 something
Some other cheap samsung (interim phones) x 2
(And a couple of iPHONE 4's)
(Thieves/Cleaners of this world LOVE ME)
So please dont hate on me, for waisting so much money. Trust me, I would rather spend that money on fun things like.. food. Better accomodation.. you know... simple things.
Any help would be much appreciated!
/// The Phoney Loser