HTC Sensation or One S for T-Mobile?
What do y'all think about the HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile? Is it still a good buy?
Here's the differences as far as I can tell. The Sensation is/has...
- $70 cheaper than the One S at Best Buy
- Slightly heavier and thicker
- Micro SD slot, but only 1 GB internal storage compared to 16 GB. I already have a 16 GB micro SD card to use in it.
- Removable battery
- Same screen resolution
- SLCD instead of AMOLED, which could be a plus depending on your preferences. We're upgrading from a Galaxy S.
- Slower processor? It's already a dual-core Snapdragon, just 1.2 GHz instead of 1.5 GHz and not the S4 variant
- 768 MB RAM instead of 1 GB, but does this really matter?
- An ICS upgrade coming "real soon now", presumably this is just days away, though I'm perfectly happy to load a custom ROM instead.
On a side note, why oh why do neither of these phones have camera buttons? They both have great 8 MP cameras on board with a nice suite of camera software, and even have the ring opener thingy to launch the camera from the home screen, but no button! These phones are just crying out loud for a really nice machined aluminum two-stage camera button on the lower right-hand side. Or even just a mushy rubber one-stage crappy button in the same place.