Polygon is looking for interns in NYC!
Hey there. Have you been looking for a way to infiltrate your new favorite video game website that doesn't (technically speaking) have a website just yet? Well, great news! Polygon will be looking for a handful of paid interns in the NYC area. What will you be doing? Well, a good amount of data entry primarily, but who knows what sorts of odd jobs will pop up beyond that? Interns from our sister site The Verge have gone on to full-time positions at the site, so anything is possible. More importantly, you'll have an opportunity to get on the payroll and work under one of the most experienced teams in the industry.
So, what do we need from you? Well:
- You need to be in New York City or a very short (think less than half an hour) commute away. We're sorry if you're in another region, we wish we could accomodate everyone. The bulk of your work time will be spent in Manhattan.
- You need to be 18 or older.
- You should love video games, and hopefully know a little something about them.
- You should be available at least 20 hours per week (more is great!), and those hours must be between the hours of 8:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. If you're available other times, that's great too, but we're looking for people whose main availability is during the week. Work will start at some point in July and will continue for a few months.
- You should be ambitious and a hard worker. Also, would it kill you to bring cookies in for everyone once in a while?
- Note: If you've applied at the address below already, we've still got it on file.
Interested? Send a short email with your background, availability, interests, and location to email@example.com with the word 'intern' in the subject. Good luck!
[image source: MyFootpath]