The mobile world can be a scary place. With a set of options that is constantly changing, how do we keep track of it all and make the right decisions? And is there such a thing as too many options? The Verge Mobile Show is back to give you guidance on these very important issues, to talk about the whereabouts of a wandering sojourner, and to pretend they will buy a Vertu phone someday. On today's show, Chris, Vlad and special guest Ross Miller discuss the mobile news of the week.
- 00:01:44 - Nokia shakes up leadership, announces 10,000 job cuts, and lowers outlook
- 00:09:30 - Nokia's 'Meltemi' Linux-based mobile OS reportedly shelved
- 00:10:50 - Nokia sells Vertu luxury phone arm to EQT, keeps 10 percent stake
- 00:13:10 - Windows Phone 8 shown running on 64GB Vertu with integrated SkyDrive storage?
- 00:29:00 - 10.6-inch Microsoft Surface tablets announced, powered by Windows 8
- 01:09:25 - LG Optimus L7 review
- 01:13:15 - Orange San Diego review: Intel comes to smartphones