Which tablet should I get my GF for her birthday?
Hey android army! This is my first post so forgive me for being a noob. I know a lot about tablets but since I don't work at Best Buy anymore and I Love my Touchpad with Webos I haven't really played with too many android tablets. So my Girlfriends birthday is coming up July 21 (It think) and she really wants a tablet. I would get her a touchpad but...well...you know :D So I was looking at android tablets and there are so many to choose from it hard to choose. So I figured if I gave some requirement the internet could help
1. Brand: Don't really care
2. Under $250
3. Front and Rear cameras (yea she is one of those people)
4. I don't think size matters 7 or 10 inch will be fine. I doubt she would like a 5 inch note or dell streak type of device.
5. At-least Gingerbread. She is a normal person so I software updates are not really important, but I want performance to be good. I don't want to learn all about rooting to make it work right if I don't have to :)
6. New or used. I don't care. I love refurbished electronics
7. 3g is a plus but not a deal breaker
I really wanted to get a Fire or the New Nexus tablet, but like I said she is one of those camera people. No matter how crappy the photos are. Some of my top choices are the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Lenovo Ideapad A1and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus.
Thanks for all the help :D