It's not yet the end of the week but already the news cycle feels... relaxed. Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's a full day without Microsoft trash-talking a competitor... maybe it's all the full-length episodes Viacom took offline in the wake of its dispute with DirecTV. (As it turns out, 90 Seconds on The Verge is also not on DirecTV — but if the company's looking for a way to refill those 26 channels, hey, give us a call.) So sit back, relax, and spend 90 of those seconds you wanted to use on the Vergecast today to hang out with us.
Stories of the day:
- Verizon Wireless Galaxy S III available now in stores and online starting at $199.99
- Sprint confirms that Samsung Galaxy S III update removes universal search
- AT&T Galaxy S III also receiving OTA update that removes on-device search
- Viacom pulls 'Daily Show,' 'Colbert Report,' and other shows offline in wake of DirecTV dispute
- Digg sold to Betaworks, reportedly for $500,000