SPOILERS SPOILERS: Dark Knight Rises plot holes
I didn't enjoy Dark Knight Rises, mostly because I didn't understand how or why characters did the things they did. Here's a list of questions I have. I figure a quarter of the questions have totally sensible answers. Half of them are me being a nit-picky goober.
1. Why wouldn't Bane just do the blood transfusion on the ground, then stage the scientist's death?
2.Why does the nuclear bomb go off no matter what after five months? If it's going to kill everyone in Gotham, why not do it right away? Or after a couple of days?
2a. If your answer is because Bane wanted to "give them hope," why then do they not know how to save the city? And do they know about the bomb's deadline? Does this match The Pit metaphor in some way?
3. Is Catwoman in a relationship with her cat robber friend? If so, does she also love Batman?
4. Why would Catwoman love Batman?
5. Do we ever see a wealth gap? Are the rich people mean? Or is Catwoman just saying that? Do any of the poor people actually sympathize with Bane?
6. Are there poor people in Gotham?
7. Why are the "poor people" so well dressed?
8. When did the "poor people" have time to rob a keffiyeh outlet?
9. Why would a gang of high ranking policemen not know how a stock exchange works?
10. Why does Batman's EMP take out everything in the motorcycle chase, BUT the computer uploading Batman's stock info?
11. How does that computer get a connection in a tunnel?
12. How did Joseph Gordon Levitt know which of the many sewer exits to find Commissioner Gordon at?
13. Why would Batman sleep with Miranda Tate?
14. Why have we never heard of Miranda Tate/Talia until now
15. Why would Miranda want to avenge the death of her asshole father?
16. Why would she want to destroy a city?
17. How would a girl survive that prison?
18. How was Bane able to coordinate the football game with the cops going into the sewers looking for him?
19. How did Matthew Modine know when and where the cops would escape?
20. Why do the trapped policemen not grow facial hair?
21. If Ra's wanted to destroy Gotham because it was racked by crime and evil, but has since been cured (crime free for 8 years) why would Miranda Tate want to "finish what Ra's started?"
22. Why does "Robin" not go by his real name? And if the whole point of his departure from the police force is to conceal his true identity, why would his real name be Robin?
23. How does JGL know who Batman is?
24. ... but Commissioner Gordon doesn't?
25. Courtesy Kotaku's Jason Schreier, how did Bruce Wayne get from the desert to Gotham? Even if he had a plane, no one was allowed in or out of Gotham, so how did he bypass the barricade?